By Raghavi 15.02.2013 12:59
GENERAL RULES : Instructions for film/short film submission
1. The film’s subject matter, the production itself or the film’s director should have a strong connection to the films
2. Screenings format is DCP. We also accept films delivered as files (in DVD or Blu-ray quality)
3. The film should be finalised during the last year(2012).
4. Screening copies must have English subtitles, unless they are in English.
5. Selections will be made by the festival’s administration.
6. Decisions of refusal will not be commented. Preview copies will not be returned.
7. Films can be shown in or out of competition.
Rules and Regulations: Music Video
Norway Tamil Film Festival (NTFF) and VN Music Dreams give you a unique opportunity to showcase your talent and win Tamilar Award for best music video of the year. All you have to do is make your own video with the songs from Kadhal Mozhi album or your own songs.
If you need a song, send an email to us to receive the song from “Kadhal Mozhi Album” Having a passion for filmmaking? Then you are at the right space!
Shoot your own video for these songs as a compiled video and send mail to email@example.com or you can upload the video in youtube and mail the link to us. Anyone and everyone can participate.
Contest Date: All submissions should be made from the 15th of January 2013 to the 15th of March 2013. Any submission beyond the closing date will not be accepted whatsever.
Videos should be original! No shades of imitation from any copyrighted content should be seen. Faces of celebrities are prohibited.
The NTFF jurys decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Videos should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can upload the video in youtube and mail the link to us.
1. Submissions are done online from our web site.
2. Submission deadline is February 25, 2013 for Shorts and Documentaries.
3. Preview copies (DVD or digital file) must be sent to us by March 01, 2013.
4. If the short film is not complete, a temporary version can be sent upon agreement with the festival